MLM

Click Here To Get His FREE Training Video Now

Sunday, February 20, 2011

WTF with the weather???

I must start off by saying that I am very grateful that it is bright and sunny outside.  I am very happy that my son is going to a play date and then both families are going to a star exhibit.  I am thrilled that we are all excited about this.
What I don't understand though is how the weather works... Thursday was a very mild day with hints of warm, but it was cloudy and gray.  Friday was BEAUTIFUL, +5 at its highest and sunny.  Yesterday was cold and windy and today is VERY cold yet sunny....
Without crossing too many lines and being totally politically incorrect, is Mother Nature bi-polar?
Am I just getting jaded and cynical or did the weather used to slowly change from warm to cold to colder and then back to cold and then warmer???
Either way, I want warmer weather, but I state again, I am supper happy and grateful for the sun today!

No comments:

Post a Comment